Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Reader Favorites - Top 10 of 2014 ( #Top 10 #ReaderFavorites )



It's time to say goodbye to 2014 and open a new, empty chapter to write on for the new year. I'm certain many have made their goals and excelled in 2014. I'm also certain some aren't quite where they thought they'd be (Yes, I'm on that last list). This gives us a chance to regroup and have somewhat of a do over. While we can't start 2014 over, we can try to make the best of 2015.

I'm bringing you some of my favorite posts of the year on Facebook (posted one yesterday and about 10 the day before. I'm hoping to bring you a few more tonight and the rest tomorrow).


Here are my reader favorites - top 10 :-)

10) #Recipe Share: #Bacon Egg Garlic Cheese #Biscuits


9) #BrokeLikeMe ? #NewYear #Resolution Versus #JustDoIt - #Homesteading on a #Budget


8) #Notebooking Pages - #Gettysburg by Hallie Grace


7) My First Batch of #Seeds for the #Garden { #homesteading }


6) Homesteading #Livestock and #Gardens - #Grocery #Budget


5) Dear #Ebay - Am I missing Something?


4) #DIY Carpet #Cleaner + #StainRemover


3) Want a #Random #Free #Gift from me in 2015? #PayItForward


2) The Joys of #Homesteading (or trying to) #Chickens #Dogs #ToughLessons


and for the top read post of the year (keep in mind promo, product reviews and giveaways were not included in this list).

1) Want to make your own #EvaporatedMilk ? ( #FromScratch #Homemade )




For those that have made it this far, I'd like to share the top 5 of 2013 (only because my blog was only here for 3 or 4 months of that year). Then  I feel like I'll be all fresh for the end of 2015.

5) The Beginning of a New Journey - Losing #Faith and Gaining it Back ( Please note this post has #religious content)


4) Homemade: Infused Water ~ Take a little #summer along for the #winter


3) #Homeschool: Worried About Transcripts For Your High School Student?


2) Online Stock Up Staples (What's in your pantry?)


and the number one read post of 2013:

1) It's Never too Early - 2014 Christmas for the Kids #Christmas #ChristmasIdeas #Parenting #Family #Kids

Be sure to come hang out with me on facebook and stop in here during the new year. I'm hoping to be on track this year and create some better habits (blogging habits too) for the year - some of you will be interested on my "Broke Homesteading" series coming up in the new year as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *