Sunday, June 29, 2014

Past Time To Write This Post #LIfeLessons #LearningTheHardWay

I appreciate each and every one of you that had hung out with me over the months. I was finally finding my place with blogging, finding like minded people to talk to -- and people just to share a variety of opinions with.

Then regular life sort of shattered.

My husband and I were the couple no one thought would get together. Then we were the couple no one thought would make it. Years later, we were the couple no one thought would ever fall apart.

Fall apart we did.

Separation. Divorce.

Rebudgeting. Learning to do the "guy" household stuff. Trying to finish the property on a lot less money. Children acting out. Dad playing them against me.

It's been a long haul and it's not over yet.

But what is over is me hiding in a corner.

I'd like to get this blog back to it's original concept and purpose. I hope you'll join me and tell others about it as well. It's a little lonley over here since my absence was so long.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your family difficulties. I can't say I know what you're going through, as I don't. We all have our challenges though, and my families is health issues. My husband is disabled, and I basically am too. I was recently diagnosed with Psoriatic arthritis, along with Juvenile Rhuematoid and Osteoarthritis. Life is full of challenges. Good for you for coming out of your corner fighting.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *