Wednesday, April 30, 2014

#Product #Review ( #ProductReview ) Purex No Sort Laundry Detergent

From Purex ~ NEW Purex® No Sort® for Colors detergent is the latest laundry innovation from the Purex® brand designed to simplify your laundry routine. Purex® No Sort® for Colors detergent features a breakthrough Anti-Color-Transfer Technology™ which traps loose dyes in the wash and reduces color bleeding accidents in your mixed color loads leaving your clothes bright and clean.  

As a mom of a special needs child and three teenagers - all homeschooled, I like to save time where I can while still managing to live up to my standard of clean (which my children whine regularly about - none of their friends homes are as clean as ours - or so they say).

_Purex on the web

I grew up (and kept the traditions) of sorting laundry. Whites here. Dark colors here. Light colors here. Blankets here. Sheets and pillow cases here. Towels and washcloths here.

...and so on.

In addition, everyone has a laundry day. I've learned this saves me from sorting their clothes as far as who they belong to.

The big thing for me, I need a fresh scent. I want the laundry to smell clean. Not simply be clean.

As soon as I opened the container, it was time for the initial scent test. It smelled fresh and cleaned. So, I was thrilled.

When I gathered my oldest's laundry (it was her day) and just tossed it in the washer, I thought she was going to scream. She's 16 and I've never done that.

Guess what? Nothing faded, no colors "ran" onto any other colors - whites were white - brights were bright - pastels were pastels. Even the towels survived in with the clothes.

Once out of the dryer, they also smelled clean - which is a must.

This even worked on my boys' clothes - they have some stinky feet no matter what I do - so it was great that this was a detergent that could fight that off as well.

This is a have to for a time saver and, after pricing at my closest WalMart - definitely affordable necessity for your laundry room.

By the way, Purex is also on Facebook and Twitter


*I was given this product for free in exchange for an honest review*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *