Saturday, April 26, 2014

#Product #Review ( #ProductReview ) Brooklyn Beans #Coffee

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Product Description
Brooklyn Beans Single-cup Coffee for Keurig K-Cup Brewers, 40-Count Variety Pack.

Decisions, decisions. This morning are you in the mood for some pizzazz or chill? Do you crave some bold slap-you-in-the-face flavor, or mild taste? Brooklyn Bean Roastery says who cares… have them all!
Our 40-count Brooklyn Bean Roastery sampler pack includes four samples of the following light, medium, and dark-roast blends: Breakfast Blend, Boardwalk Blend, Brooklyn Bridge, Colombian, Cyclone, Donut Shop, Fugheddaboutit and French Roast.


I have to admit, I am a coffee fanatic. I love my Starbucks and a very few varieties of Dunkin Donuts. So, let's be clear - I am very picky about my coffee. It's my lifeline all day and most of the night.

When this arrived, I was excited to see 40 servings of coffee. I was also excited to learn there were numerous flavors. There were a few I thought would be good, a few I wasn't sure about and a few I just had to try.

Some of the flavors: French Roast, Coney Island Caramel, Colombian, Breakfast Blend, Hazelnut, Express-O, Vanilla Skyline, Cinnamon Subway, and more....

These flavors were absolutely amazing. They were rich and -- just -- yummy. I enjoyed the single serving as well, so I always had a hot cup in my hand (well, close to it anyway).

If you're looking for something BETTER than the big brands - with unique variety and old classics, this is the product for you.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *