Saturday, March 29, 2014

#Canning ~ #Jelly #Jam #Preserves & #Pectin

In the most basic form, jams and jellies often need pectin (actually I'm not certain I've seen a recipe that didn't).

For those starting to stock up now, and worried about possibly over buying, I recommend Pomona Pectin. It stays fresh indefinitely.

From the site -
Remember, Pomona’s keeps indefinitely. You can buy it in 2014, store it cool and dry in an airtight container, and continue using it in 2015, 2016, 2017, and beyond.
And if you have any further questions, send us an email or give us a call.

So, don't be afraid to stock up this season. As always, left overs are OK.

Want to check out Pomona's? Just go *here*



**I was not asked to mention Pomona's. It is simply the location I will be purchasing from this year.*


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *