Friday, January 03, 2014

#Sewing #Patterns #Crafts

 I was shopping for sewing patters. The idea is to make my kids each, in their favorite pattern of choice, a quilt, pillow cases, throw pillows and matching pajamas.

After looking at looking at several places and several online places, I decided it was really silly of me to pay what everyone is asking for a pattern when I could likely make my own. Now, before everyone runs away screaming at the thought, I just figured that I'd grab a pair of current pajamas, add a little to the length and allow slightly more elastic for the waste and use them as the base of my own pattern.

Along with allowing for the inseam and such.

Has anyone done this? I was thinking it would be rather simple to do for the t-shirt type night shirts and jersey type night shirts as well.

1 comment:

  1. I am not the sewing type lol..
    Good Luck in your search.

    New follower Via the TGIF Blog hop, Would appreciate a follow back
    www.thefletcherfiles.com

    Following via, Facebook, Twitter and GFC. as well as G+

    ReplyDelete

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *