Saturday, January 04, 2014

Coming Soon ~ The Soup Diaries ( #recipes #soup )

I don't know about everyone else, but I love soup. I honestly could eat it daily (except I'd probably gain 50 pounds a month). Soup is the one dish, that I'll eat, be full, and still go grab another bowl ~ and then even a third ~ no matter how stuffed I am.

So, what is The Soup Diaries? It's going to be a compilation of all my favorite soup recipes. Often I've added a twist from a recipe I've found ages ago (or centuries ago).

Also, if you're looking for eating on the cheap (or at least as cheap as possible with the way prices have gone up), I'm also compiling recipes that I'll be using to save my budget this year.

Be watching.

P.S. I'll be looking for reviewers as well. So, if you're interested, watch so you can be first to get a copy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *