Friday, December 13, 2013

What a Busy Month and Excuse the Mess

It's been crazy. Every year I say I'm going to be organized at the holidays and every year from the week of Halloween until New Year's I chase my tail. I've once again told myself  "Next year will be different. I''ll have time to be online to share projects, recipes, and other stuff." So, we'll see what happens.

On the mess ~ I apologize. A friend convinced me I needed something other than a plain old blogger template. So, now comes the time of trying to link things and get it all to function as it's meant to. Thanks for understanding. I am definitely not computer tech material.

On the move I talked about ages ago ~ Well, it does seem like ages to me. We've finally found the perfect house (almost perfect anyway) and get keys January 1. That means next year will start off with a new home. So, it should be a great year as I'm organizing, getting new stuff and creating new projects and recipes from my new galley kitchen that I can't wait to share.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *