Sunday, December 15, 2013

Terms & Disclaimer

All content on Healing Harvest: Colors of the Wind is for informational purposes. I understand that opinions vary, and here, I simply state my own. I cannot guarantee any information that is on links. Please be sure you research and search for your own details, as sometimes locations will change and update. I (Hallie Grace) am not responsible/liable for any errors, omissions, or  information availability.

You are acknowledging that you understand my terms and disclaimer can change/be updated and that it is your responsibility to check here for those changes.

All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at anytime and without notice.

Healing Harvest: Colors of the Wind respects intellectual property rights, as well as all other rights. I ask that my readers please do the same.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *