Thursday, December 19, 2013

#Quilter #Quotes

A few of my favorites that I've picked up over the years. Do you have a favorite?

Good friends are like Quilts. They age with you, yet never lose their warmth.
Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!
Friends are like fabric - you can never have enough!
A bed without a quilt is like a sky without stars.
I love quilting and have plenty of material witnesses.
In the crazy quilt of life, I'm glad you're in my block of friends.
Old quilters never die, they just go to pieces.
Quilters affect eternity; they can never tell where their influence stops.

and my favorite ~~
       Our lives are like quilts - bits and pieces, joy and sorrow, stitched with love

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *