Thursday, December 26, 2013

#organize your #quilting #crafts

Well, I've already done some quilting chatter on the blog. So, I'd love for any thoughts on anything I've already posted on it (you can easily find the posts by selecting "Quilt" from the top navigation bar).

Needless to say - with Christmas-, all I've been doing is some online searching and window shopping. This week I need to organize the fabric and other items I need and sort my pattern books. I have so many quilting items, I'm not sure I'll get that all accomplished this week. But we'll see. It may carry over into next week's planning. I'm almost tempted to sort through it all after I move and work on some new patterns of my own.

What are you doing now that Christmas is over? Anyone out hitting those post-holiday sales today?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *