Saturday, December 14, 2013

It's Never too Early - 2014 Christmas for the Kids #Christmas #ChristmasIdeas #Parenting #Family #Kids

To my children's horror, I came up with an idea this morning that I am setting in motion as of January 1, 2014.

During January, they each have to come up with a personal gift idea for each of their sister(s) and brother(s). Three gifts per child to give out on Christmas morning. Yes, this isn't unusual...

EXCEPT ~

This coming year, these items will be handmade by each child. I'll purchase needed supplies and assist as needed, but I want them to each thing of a gift ~from the heart~ to give to their siblings.

They have 12 months to come up with their ideas, get me a supply list, work on it, and deliver it under the tree. I want my children to grow closer this year. I hope this is a step in the right direction.

What do you do to keep your children close?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *