Sunday, December 29, 2013

Homeschool Curriculum ( #homeschool #curriculum ) ~What are you looking for?

I've been working for a few years on developing my own home school curriculum. You know? The one where what you piece from here and there and the concepts you wish something would include are all rolled into one book/lapbook/study guide/etc that you create. :D

So, right now, I am asking if there's anything anyone is truly searching for. If so, and it's in my "knowledge reach," I'm happy to make sure it's included where it fits in.

Curriculum being worked on are grades K-12. My oldest will be graduating in a couple of years and she's decided that she really was offered a better education at home.

Again, if there's a grade level, topic, subject, etc that you'd love to see first, please let me know. As it will take me some time to get all the information and all my notebooks and binders of what worked for me ready to be shared.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *