Thursday, December 19, 2013

Fat Quarter Shop #quilting

Since the goodies are baking away in the oven and the kids are happy wit their first gifts of the season, I am taking a little moment to do some craft searches.

For those that quilt, have you been there? Fat Quarter Shop is like the Toys R Us of fabric. I've shopped in tons of other places and ran across this site completely by accident last night. I can't even begin to tell you how many bundles I looked at and made a mental note on what I'd like to do with them. I also placed notifications on a lot of "coming soon" items.

Has anyone tried any of the quilter's monthly clubs? They sound like fun, but they aren't exactly cheap. So, I'd love to know anyone's experience with them. And how did you decide which to choose?

Any experience on the block of the month clubs?

Merry Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *