Saturday, December 21, 2013

#Crochet #Crafts

Anyone else buried in partially started but never finished crochet projects? I have a rather large number of them started, and now, I would guess, I'm going to have a difficult time matching yard colors. I'll have to search online.

I love to made afghans. I do have a ton of pattern books that I've looked at when I got them and not picked up since.

This week's goal is to organize the pattern books and afghans I have started. Then hopefully move on to also sorting my yarn. If not, the yarn and deciding on a project to start will be next week. It's almost a have to with the new home. I really want my craft area to be manageable. Especially since I started a blanket that was to be an xmas gift this year and it's not even 1/4 of the way finished ~ a year later :|

What's everyone working on this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *