Sunday, December 22, 2013

#Canvas #Crafts

I have so many canvas pattern books. I love to shop for them (Ebay's also great for huge lots of them) and then I get them, look through them, decide what I'd like to make and what I could do with them. Once I sit them down after that, it seems I don't manage to get back to them.

I've been told that I could turn crafting into a business (think of all the finished product craft places on Etsy), but how do you part with something that you spend so much time creating?

Anyone sell their completed projects? How did you decide to? Does it bother you to see them leave?

I guess my canvas goal for the week is to at least sort through my canvas project books. Then maybe start deciding on a project I can start next week or the following week.

What's everyone else working on?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *