Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2014 Birthday Club #birthday #cards #signup

So, I'd love to organize a birthday club for 2014. I know, it's really last minute. But if you're interested, please let me know. We'll do US only for now. However, if you are interested and you're a US resident willing to send to someone in another country, let me know. Also, if you're in another country and would like to be involved, let me know as well. Since this is my first year with this, I;m hoping it will grow. Also, be watching ~ as I'll be running a Christmas on as well.

Anyway, you're commitment? You tell me. Options are as follows:
1) Birthday card to 5 people
2) Birthday card to 10 people
3) Birthday card to all who sign up

Then I'll work out the details. Also, if there are more options, based on sign ups, I'll let everyone know.

Please use the linky list below to sign up. I'll be organizing and sending the details soon.


1 comment:

  1. I would like to do this but don't have any URL to put in.

    Sabrina Caines
    pc_scforever@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *